Welcome to the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare’s blog.
Our goal is to share information with you about what we do and why we do it. We’ll use this space as a forum for news and information about health, health care, the department and its programs.
Feel free to add your insights in the comments area as well. We look forward to hearing from you. But first, please take a look at our terms of participation:
- All submissions to this blog are screened for content. To ensure a productive discussion you agree to post only comments directly related to the posting on which you are commenting and to refrain from posting threats, obscenity, abusive language, sexually explicit material, and other material that would violate the law if published here.
- You agree not to post content that:
- Contains obscene or threatening language or discrimination (including hate speech) based on race, gender, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, religion, or disability;
- Promotes services or products (not including non-commercial links that are relevant to the post or comment); or
- Includes private phone numbers, email addresses, or postal addresses.
- Comments containing any content that is not eligible for posting according to this comments policy will not be published.
- We make every effort to moderate all comments in a timely manner, but please note the blog will be moderated only during normal business hours.